Feb. 27, 2013
Long Beach, Calif. - The 49er Athletic Club has announced the launch of a new fan-friendly party patio at Blair Field for the 2013 Dirtbags baseball season to benefit the ballpark's capital campaign. The Dirtbags Pavilion is a new field level experience with a VIP atmosphere located just beyond the visitor's dugout in the newly-renovated 1st Base Lounge area. The Pavilion will be open for seven (7) select home games during the 2013 baseball season, with the first date on St. Patrick's Day - Sunday, March 17.
All proceeds from the Dirtbags Pavilion will directly contribute to the planned renovations of Blair Field.
The Dirtbags Pavilion will feature:
- Field-level viewing with a fence shelf and table tops for a premium viewing experience
- Premium Beer, wine and spirits available for purchase (different from ballpark concessions)
- Food available for purchase and wait staff provided
- Satellite TV
- Special Guest Speaker on each of the seven dates - including former Dirtbags
- Heaters for night games
- Complimentary Game Programs
- Daily Giveaways to Pavilion Ticket Holders
"The new Dirtbags Pavilion will provide an unmatched fan viewing experience for one of the proudest collegiate baseball programs in the country in one of the best venues - Blair Field," said Dedan Brozino, Assistant Athletics Director of Development. "The amenities in this area, including field-level viewing, a private bar and special social access are vital to the fan experience and we are dedicated to taking that to another level."
Only 75 packages were available for sale for the entire season, with 55 still remaining after a popular pre-launch to the 49er Athletic Club membership late last week. Packages cost $250 for two people and includes all seven Pavilion dates. If you do not have game tickets, they are available for all seven Pavilion dates for a discounted price of $50.
The 7 Game Dates are:
- Sunday, March 17 vs. Wichita State (1:00 p.m.)
- Friday, March 22 vs. CS Fullerton (6:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 23 vs. CS Fullerton (2:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, March 24 vs. CS Fullerton (1:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, April 27 vs. Cal Poly (2:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 11 vs. Hawai'I (2:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 19 vs. UC Riverside (1:00 p.m.) - Senior Day/Home Finale
To reserve your spot, please call or email Ryan Weigand (562-985-5910 or email@example.com) or Dedan Brozino (562-985-7441 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Spots must be paid in full prior to the first date.
- Baseball Camps
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp I - June 19-23
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp II - June 26-30
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp III - July 6-8
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp IV - July 10-14
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp V - July 17-21
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp VI - July 24-28
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp VII - July 31-Aug. 4
- Dirtbags Summer Youth Baseball Camp VIII - Aug. 7-11
- Dirtbag Baseball
- What is a Dirtbag?
- Dirtbags in the Majors
- Team History
- Blair Field
- Ticket Information
- Beach Magazine Feature on Dirtbags in MLB
- Dirtbags Baseball Alumni Video
- MLB.com on Dirtbag Infielders
- Major Leaguers All-Time Gallery
- 1998 CWS Reunion
- Related Links
- Baseball America
- Collegiate Baseball
- Minor League Baseball
- Major Leagues
- USA Baseball
- Media Guides
Trio of Dirtbags Adorn ABCA West All-Region Team06/14/2017 - Baseball
Long Beach State had three players included on the ABCA/Rawlings West All-Region Team, with...
Three Dirtbags Named Honorable Mention All-Amer...06/14/2017 - Baseball
Long Beach State had three players named Honorable Mention All-American on Wednesday, as juniors ...
Brock Lundquist Drafted In 6th Round by Toronto...06/13/2017 - Baseball
Junior outfielder Brock Lundquist was selected in the 6th Round of the 2017 Major League Baseball...
David Banuelos Drafted by Seattle Mariners in...06/13/2017 - Baseball
All-American catcher David Banuelos was selected by the Seattle Mariners in the 5th Round of the ...
Dirtbags Season Ends with 2-1 Super Regional...06/11/2017 - Baseball
Long Beach State and Cal State Fullerton combined for just three runs on six hits on Sunday, with...
Dirtbags Drop Game Two of Super Regional to...06/10/2017 - Baseball
Led by a seven-run third inning, Cal State Fullerton picked up a 12-0 victory on Saturday...