Dirtbags Pavilion Set To Open At Blair Field On March 17
Only 75 spots will be available in the new field-level fan area.
Feb. 27, 2013
Long Beach, Calif. - The 49er Athletic Club has announced the launch of a new fan-friendly party patio at Blair Field for the 2013 Dirtbags baseball season to benefit the ballpark's capital campaign. The Dirtbags Pavilion is a new field level experience with a VIP atmosphere located just beyond the visitor's dugout in the newly-renovated 1st Base Lounge area. The Pavilion will be open for seven (7) select home games during the 2013 baseball season, with the first date on St. Patrick's Day - Sunday, March 17.
All proceeds from the Dirtbags Pavilion will directly contribute to the planned renovations of Blair Field.
The Dirtbags Pavilion will feature:
- Field-level viewing with a fence shelf and table tops for a premium viewing experience
- Premium Beer, wine and spirits available for purchase (different from ballpark concessions)
- Food available for purchase and wait staff provided
- Satellite TV
- Special Guest Speaker on each of the seven dates - including former Dirtbags
- Heaters for night games
- Complimentary Game Programs
- Daily Giveaways to Pavilion Ticket Holders
"The new Dirtbags Pavilion will provide an unmatched fan viewing experience for one of the proudest collegiate baseball programs in the country in one of the best venues - Blair Field," said Dedan Brozino, Assistant Athletics Director of Development. "The amenities in this area, including field-level viewing, a private bar and special social access are vital to the fan experience and we are dedicated to taking that to another level."
Only 75 packages were available for sale for the entire season, with 55 still remaining after a popular pre-launch to the 49er Athletic Club membership late last week. Packages cost $250 for two people and includes all seven Pavilion dates. If you do not have game tickets, they are available for all seven Pavilion dates for a discounted price of $50.
The 7 Game Dates are:
- Sunday, March 17 vs. Wichita State (1:00 p.m.)
- Friday, March 22 vs. CS Fullerton (6:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 23 vs. CS Fullerton (2:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, March 24 vs. CS Fullerton (1:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, April 27 vs. Cal Poly (2:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, May 11 vs. Hawai'I (2:00 p.m.)
- Sunday, May 19 vs. UC Riverside (1:00 p.m.) - Senior Day/Home Finale
To reserve your spot, please call or email Ryan Weigand (562-985-5910 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dedan Brozino (562-985-7441 or email@example.com)
Spots must be paid in full prior to the first date.
Official Online Store
2/22/2018 - Baseball
Dirtbags Visit No. 7 TCU for First Road Test of 2018
2/20/2018 - Baseball
Dirtbags Stay Cold in Loss to USC
2/19/2018 - Baseball
LBSU Returns to Action Tuesday Night vs. USC
2/19/2018 - Baseball
Zak Baayoun Named Big West Pitcher of the Week
2/18/2018 - Baseball