Senior becomes first 49er in program history to win league title
49ers prepare for next week's Big West Championhips in Riverside
Men places third with two top-10 finishes.
PRs - 800: 2:18.02 1500: 4:44.12 3k Steeple: 11:40.43 5k: 18:10.44
At Long Beach State
- 1st - place finish at the 2012 Beach Classic in the 5k with a personal best of 18:10.44
- Established a personal best in the 800m at the 2012 Cal/Nevada Championships with a time of 2:18.02
- Ran the 3k Steeplechase at the 2013 UC Irvine Spring Break Classic in a personal best time of 11:40.43
- Established a personal best in the 1500m at the 2012 Steve Scott Invitational with a time of 4:44.12
- Ran a personal best 5k at the 2011 Santa Clara Bronco Cross-Country Invitational with a time of 18:50.00 as a Sophomore
- Ran the 800m in 2:19.28 at the 2009 C.I.F. SS Division I Prelims as a Junior
- Personal of 17:33 at the Woodbridge Invitational
- Ran 18:30 at the Mt. Sac Cross-Country Invitational
- Sport Links
2017Full Media Guide
Cross Country Travels To Las Vegas For UNLV...09/21/2017 - Cross Country
The Long Beach State men's and women's cross country teams head to Las Vegas for the UNLV...
Florez, Martinez Top Runners For The Beach At...09/16/2017 - Cross Country
Senior George Martinez and junior Mikayla Florez were the top runners for Long Beach State at...
Cross Country Heads To Inland Empire For 37th...09/14/2017 - Cross Country
The Long Beach State men's and women's cross county teams heads out to the Inland Empire to take ...
Mikayla Florez Named Big West Conference Cross ...09/05/2017 - Cross Country
Long Beach State junior Mikayla Florez was named Big West Conference Cross Country Athlete of the...
Mikayla Florez Takes First Place At Pepperdine ...09/01/2017 - Cross Country
Long Beach State redshirt junior Mikayla Florez led the field of 44 runners to cross the finish...
Cross Country Opens 2017 Season At Pepperdine...08/30/2017 - Cross Country
The Long Beach State men's and women's cross country teams kicks off the 2017 campaign this...