April 11, 2014
LONG BEACH - The Long Beach State track & field team will host the 20th annual Beach Invitational at Cerritos College, April 18-19.
The hammer throw and 10000m run will take place on Friday, while the rest of the events are scheduled for Saturday.
The Beach Track & Field High School Invitational that was originally scheduled for Friday has been canceled.
- 2016 Season
- Season Bests (Updated June 13)
- Weekly Release
- 2016 Black and Gold BBQ
- 2016 Black and Gold Schedule
- 2016 Cross Country/Track and Field Banquet
- 2016 Alumni Meet Registration
- 2016 Beach Kids Meet Registration
- 2017 Annual T&F Sports Package
- Beach Invitational Homepage
- Home Meet Information
- Black & Gold Meet Results
- Official Facebook Page
- Follow on Twitter
- Recruiting Information
- Men's Track & Field Questionnaire
- Women's Track & Field Questionnaire
- Contact Information
- Head Coach Andy Sythe - Jumps, Multis
- Tom Walsh - Distances
- LaTanya Sheffield - Sprints, Hurdles
- Cory Loebl - Throws
- Media Guides
Beach Track & Field Earns Team and Individual...07/28/2016 - Track
Long Beach State track & field had four individuals receive 2016 USTFCCCA All-Academic...
Long Beach State Track & Field Alums Set for U....06/30/2016 - Track
Long Beach State has four alums who qualified for the U.S. Track & Field Olympic Trials in Eugene...
Long Beach State Track & Field Signs Three More...06/13/2016 - Track
Long Beach State track & field has announced the signing of three more student-athletes to...
LBSU Track & Field Nets Three USTFCCCA...06/13/2016 - Track
Long Beach State had three individuals earn honorable mention All-America honors the U.S. Track &...
Riley Cooks Finishes 20th in Heptathlon at NCAA...06/11/2016 - Track
Junior Riley Cooks finished 20th overall with 5,372 points in the heptathlon to wrap up the NCAA ...
Cooks Sets Three Lifetime Bests, Sits in Eighth...06/10/2016 - Track
Junior Riley Cooks set three lifetime bests in four events and sits in eighth place after day one...