Men's Basketball - Platinum Row, Baseline, Row AA
Women's Basketball - Platinum Row
Men's Volleyball - Platinum Row
Women's Volleyball - Platinum Row
Super Box - Blair Field
Are Premium Seating Options available on a single game basis?
- No, Beach Athletics does not currently offer Premium Seating options on a single game basis. We require that all Premium Seats be purchased on a season long basis.
How can I purchase Premium Seats?
- Please contact the Beach Athletic Club at (562) 985-4550 in order to learn more about how you can purchase Premium Seats within the Walter Pyramid and Blair Field.
Do I have first right of renewal for my Premium Seats?
- Yes, all season ticket holders in Premium Seating areas have the right of renewal for their seats following the season, as long as:
- The individual renews their annual gift with the Beach Athletic Club prior to June 30th.
- The individual renews their Season Ticket package with the Beach Athletics Ticket Office.
- Yes, gifts to the Beach Athletic Club are considered tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor on deductibility.
Are there other benefits associated with my gift as part of the Premium Seating program?
- Other than the greatest benefit of knowing you are helping a student-athlete with his or her education, there are other benefits associated with Premium Seating. Please refer to the Benefits (link to benefits chart) page for more details.
Premium Hospitality Experiences
Ukelja Athletics Suite Dirtbags Pavilion Premium hospitality experiences at Long Beach State athletic events focus on creating unique access that creates life-long memories. The Beach Athletic Club's version of hospitality is offered within two venues, including:
Director's Circle Social in the Ukleja Hospitality Suite, Walter Pyramid
Men's Basketball Game Days
The Ukleja Athletics Suite opens 1 to 1.5 hours prior to tipoff and offers members access to complimentary beer and wine and select game meals.
Access for two starts at the $2,500 Beach Athletic Club annual membership level. Amenities Include:
- Complimentary catered buffet during select games
- Three (3) HD Televisions
- Access to the only space within the Walter Pyramid serving premium beer and wine
- Complimentary Game Programs and In-Game Statistics
- Pre-Game Coach Appearances and Game Previews
Dirtbags Pavilion at Blair Field
Select Baseball Game Days
The Dirtbags Pavilion at Blair Field opens 1 hour prior to first pitch and offers members access to private, field-level viewing with complimentary food and a cash bar that includes craft beers, wine and spirits.
There are three ways to access the Dirtbags Pavilion.
- $2,500 BAC annual membership level
- $250 donation for the season + Purchase Season Ticket
- Individual Game Purchase
- Host a Private Group
- Private, Field-Level Viewing
- Complimentary Catered Buffett
- HD Television
- Access to premium craft Beer, Wine and Spirits
- Wait Staff
- Complimentary Game Programs
Blair Field Project
The arms race refers to the escalating investments being made in college athletic facilities throughout the country. Some universities invest millions in an effort to secure bragging rights. While we are donor centric and will respond appropriately to interest and capacity for any of our facilities, we have three major facility campaigns at present.
UL - Blair Field Renovation Project
Athletic Performance Complex
Track & Field Complex
The Athletics Legacy Society is the Department's recognition program for donors who make estate gifts in support of our athletic programs.