Online Registration | 2014 Youth Spring And Summer Camps
Hitting Camps (open to all 6-14 year olds)
- Mondays (3/3-3/24)
- Session H11, 5:15pm-6:15pm (4 Mondays)
- Session H12, 6:30pm-7:30pm (4 Mondays)
- Wednesdays (3/5-3/26)
- Session H13, 5:15pm-6:15pm (4 Wednesdays)
- Session H14, 6:30pm-7:30pm (4 Wednesdays)
- Mondays (3/31-4/21)
- Session H15, 5:15pm-6:15pm (4 Mondays)
- Session H16, 6:30pm-7:30pm (4 Mondays)
- Mondays (5/26-6/16)
- Session H23, 5:15pm-6:15pm (4 Mondays)
- Session H24, 6:30pm-7:30pm (4 Mondays)
- Wednesdays (5/28-6/18)
- Session H25, 5:15pm-6:15pm (4 Wednesdays)
- Session H26, 6:30pm-7:30pm (4 Wednesdays)
- Blair Field Batting Cages
- 4700 Deukemjian Dr. Long Beach, CA 90804, enter through 3B side gate
The Dirtbags Spring Hitting Camps offer small group instruction in the batting cages at Blair Field. We are strict with numbers in the hitting camps to ensure adequate opportunities to learn hitting philosophies, strategy, mechanics, and work with coaches. Space is limited to 12 campers per session.
Video analysis is available for visual instruction for the camper.
- $100/hitting clinic session
- $50/detailed video analysis (optional)
- Consists of four days of 1-hour hitting instruction
- Limited to 12 hitters per session
- Makeups can only be made if other sessions have space. No guarantees on makeups.
Youth Summer Baseball Camps (open to all 6-14 year olds)
- All sessions are Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm
- Session Y1: 6/23-6/27
- Session Y3: 7/7-7/11
- Session Y4: 7/14-7/18
- Session Y5: 7/21-7/25
- Session Y6: 7/28-8/1
Middle School Baseball Camps (open to all 6th-8th Graders)
- Monday-Thursday from 9am-3pm
- Session M2: 6/30-7/3
The Dirtbags Summer Baseball Camps offer camp sessions for two different age/grade groups. The youth sessions are for ages 6-14 and offers quality instruction on the fundamentals of the game; hitting, fielding, baserunning, and pitching.
LBSU coaches and players will provide a positive, fun atmosphere designed to encourage learning the fundamentals of baseball. There is an approximate ratio of 8-10 campers per coach.
Campers will be grouped by age and ability, and the camp staff will do their best to fulfill teammate requests.
During the 4th of July week (Mon-Thu, 6/30-7/3), the middle school camp is for campers who completed grades 6th-8th.This camp session is run similar to a Dirtbags practice and therefore campers need to be able to play catch and have the ability to pay attention.
After Camp Skills sessions are 60 minutes long and focus on individual skill work the campers want to further develop. These groups are smaller than the camp sessions.
- Check in starts at 8:15am by the left field gate of the Campus Field. Check out is up to 30 after the camp session is completed.
- LBSU Campus Field
- 1250 Bellflower Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90840, enter through 3B gate
- $150/baseball camp session
- $50/after camp skills session (60 minutes, ends at 4:30pm)
- Park in lot 13 in front of Pyramid off Athlerton for drop off/pick up. Campus Field is located behind the Pyramid. If planning to stay and watch, please purchase a parking pass for $5.
For More Information
Please contact David Yamane at firstname.lastname@example.org or (949) 922-0800 with any additional questions regarding camps or Dirtbag Baseball.